The Internal Auditors Forum is a forum that brings together Internal Auditor practitioners and stakeholders to share practical experiences and learn new transformational ways and techniques in Internal Audit profession. The Theme for Internal Auditors Forum is ‘Repositioning and Transforming Internal Audit in Public Sector’. The Forum is a ‘Must attend’ to all Internal Auditors, Risk officers, Accountant, and any other interested stakeholders as it offers many professional benefits to individual and organization. Over 200 Public Sector Internal Auditors from Public Institutions, Government Agencies and Local Government are expected to attend.
Some of Key Topics to be discussed during the Forum include.
• Application of agility in the era of digitalization in Public Sector
• Role of Internal Auditors in Fraud Prevention and Detection
• New Standards: Elevating Impact
• Today’s risks and opportunities in public sector
• Financial Statement Audit, Manual Intervention of Revenue Systems and Lack of Internal Audit Capacity: Where is the Assurance?
• Cybersecurity Risk Assessment: A practical approach
• Quality Assurance for Public Sector
• Public procurement; Planning and Budgeting: The role of Internal Auditor
• Health Wellness