The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Tanzania is pleased to invite you to the 8th Governance Forum on 20 – 21 September 2021 at Gran Melia Hotel in Arusha, Tanzania. The Event will be graced by several renowned speakers and panellists from diverse business sectors and various stakeholder groups who will converge to share and discuss topics that are insightful and relevant to the current business and economic climate.
This is the Hybrid Governance Forum that will involve both virtual and physical experience. Participants will have opportunity to choose either to participate virtually or in person. All COVID-19 Protocols will be observed. Over 300 Decision makers from public and private sectors are expected to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion:
• Board diversity: Who is missing at your table?
• Implementing Culture Transformation: The Role of Board
• Financial Statement Oversight: What Every Board Member Should Know
• Fraud Risk Management: Application and Reporting
• Role of Governance and Accountability in Stimulating a Competitive and Inclusive
Economy: 3rd National Development Plan (2021-2025)
• Audit Committee of the Future: Reimagined Oversight
• Leading in Digital World: Integrate Cybersecurity Risk Response in Board Discussion